KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
The most accurate, lightest weight measurement tool in cycling is changing indoor cycling. Unlike most fitness equipment power meters, Stages Power was born from the needs of the world’s best professional cyclists and perfected for indoor.
Now indoor riders can benefit from the precision of training with power. Whether you’re counting calories or logging in-depth interval statistics, Stages Power technology provides the most accurate results ensuring the truest ranking in the most competitive workout – improvement begins with the right information.
Consistency and precision built in.
All Stages Cycling power meters are designed and assembled in Boulder, Colorado. This hands-on attention to quality and precision ensures every meter achieves the same level of accuracy as we claim.
- The benchmark in honest and accurate direct power measurement for indoor cycling.
- The only indoor bike featuring Stages Power meter technology developed and refined in the professional peloton.
- Data capture via Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+™ enabled sport devices (iOS and Android compatible).
- 2000+ hours battery life via two standard AA batteries
- STAGES SPRINTSHIFT™
- Riders control resistance in two ways for a truly custom experience.
- STAGES CARBONGLYDE™
- The most efficient indoor cycling drive train also delivers the most natural road feel.
- Our state-of-the-art console – no battery changes required (SC3).
- STAGES FITLOC™
- Simple height adjustments for a quick, comfortable & secure ride.
- Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set your riders up for their next best performance.
STAGES SPRINTSHIFT –Stages SprintShift enables instantaneous macro-level resistance changes without incessantly turning a dial. The unique three-stage lever and custom workload settings allow indoor cyclists instant control. Riders can start in first position and gradually shift up, or quickly dump all resistance for maximum recovery after a tank-emptying effort.
- Instantaneous macro-level resistance change at the flick of a switch.
- Add or drop resistance quickly and easily, without sacrificing custom micro adjustments
- Simplify your class with Stages SprintShift.
- Perfect for HIIT workouts
EARNED ECOSCRN TIME – Our state-of-the-art console doesn’t just display a rider’s power output. It uses it. Running on power generated by the rider, our unique Stages EcoSCRN display gives cyclists the incentive they need to keep pedaling – more data.
- Dyno-powered console for SC3
- No batteries needed – saves time and money
- Transfers ANT+™ workout data to a standard USB drive
STAGES CARBONGLYDE – The most efficient indoor cycling drive train also delivers the most natural road feel — experience outdoor training, indoors.
The Stages CarbonGlyde System uses a Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt to deliver the most realistic outdoor road feel. It is the most efficient drive train found on an indoor cycling bikes, and requires almost no maintenance, saving owners time and money on every bike.
- Gates® Carbon Drive™ – backed by Stages’ unparalleled 10-year warranty.
- More efficient, easier to adjust and longer wearing than other poly-v belts on the market.
- 5:1 gear ratio and perimeter weighted high-inertia flywheel drive system for incredibly smooth pedaling across all power levels.
STAGESFIT – Precision fit range and quick adjustment functions set indoor riders up for their next best performance.
Two minutes. That’s all it takes to dial in the ideal FitLoc™-activated height adjustments. By combining road bike geometry with our RoadBar™ handlebar, StagesFit puts you in perfect position for whatever the day’s ride requires.
- The industry’s fastest adjustment system for handlebar and seat height adjustment – 5 times faster than standard twist- to-lock systems.
- Proprietary FitLoc adjustment system (patent-pending) creates a quick, comfortable and secure ride.
- RoadBar offers more position options than traditional indoor bullhorn handlebars.
|Pedals||SPD & Toe Cage|
|Frame||6061 T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld|
|Handlebars||Comfort coated aluminum Stages RoadBar|
|Heart Rate Monitor||Yes|
|Dimensions||24.5” W x 43.5” L (62.23cm W x 110.49cm L)|
|Weight||96 lbs (43 kg)|